There can be many factors that contribute to negative energy in your life. Some individuals have a short temper and get easily irritated by small things. Personally, I am bothered by even the tiniest of issues that others can easily overlook, and it greatly affects me.
Whether it’s being stuck in traffic, having minor disagreements, or experiencing a small fight with a friend, these situations attract negative energy. As a result, your positivity diminishes, and you’re left with feelings of frustration and negativity. To overcome such circumstances, you can practice the Ksepana mudra or explore other mudras.
Mudras are more than just a lifestyle choice; they are a healthy way of living. By incorporating mudras that suit your daily routine and consistently practicing them, you can eliminate negative energy from your body. These finger movements or gestures have the power to promote positive thoughts and insights, ultimately guiding you towards a more positive life.
Ksepana Mudra Meaning:
A positive life is the source of positive thoughts, as well as personal health and well-being. Today’s fast-paced lifestyle is filled with tension and worries, causing people to bear more burdens than their health and age can handle. Consequently, this leads to severe health disorders and potentially life-threatening issues.
However, it may surprise you to learn that simple mudras can have a profound positive impact on your health and overall life. Imagine if I told you that by performing easy finger movements or gestures, you could eliminate negative thoughts and sorrows, leaving only positivity and happiness in your surroundings. One such mudra is Ksepana Mudra.
Ksepana Mudra is renowned for its ability to eliminate toxins and negative elements from the body, resulting in a personality and life filled with positivity. This mudra is also known to remove all unfair moments from one’s life.
How To Perform Ksepana Mudra:
- Start by sitting comfortably, preferably in a lotus or half-seated position.
- Use a mat or light carpet to sit on, avoiding direct contact with the bare floor.
- Choose whether to keep your eyes open or closed based on what helps you concentrate better.
- Begin the mudra exercise by touching your index fingers together.
- Clasp the other fingers of both hands together and rest them on the pads behind your hands.
- Gradually cross your thumbs and position them in the hollow of your other thumb.
- Ensure your index fingers are pointing towards the ground while sitting.
- Lie down slowly, maintaining the position of your index fingers pointing towards your feet.
- Relax your hands completely and hold this position for 7-15 breaths, focusing on the exhalation. Afterwards, place your hands gently on your thighs with palms facing upwards.
Ksepana Mudra Benefits :
- Regular practice of Ksepana mudra offers multiple health benefits, including toxin elimination and waste removal from the body.
- This mudra helps in flushing out harmful substances, promoting overall well-being and good health.
- Ksepana mudra also plays a significant role in improving mental health by eliminating negative thoughts and emotions.
- By practicing this mudra, one can experience positive transformations and contribute to personal growth and development.
- Additionally, Ksepana mudra helps in maintaining a constant stream of positive thoughts, fostering a positive mindset.
- Embracing this mudra as a regular practice can lead to a positive outlook on life, inner strength, and resilience.