MUDRA is a simple finger or hand gesture. When practiced regularly, it can bring numerous changes to your lifestyle and well-being. By incorporating a specific routine and time frame, you’ll be amazed at the vast improvement these small, minute actions can bring.
They have the power to heal and repair our internal systems while also enhancing our confidence and personality. Moreover, they contribute to improving our external appearance.
In this article, we will provide instructions and highlight the benefits of the Shiva Linga Mudra. This particular mudra holds significance and has specific effects on the mind and body. By understanding its practice and benefits, you can incorporate it into your daily routine to experience positive changes.
Today’s life is filled with stress and many negative influences. A number of things have badly influenced and adversely affected your daily lifestyle. These include career tensions, competitions, workplace worries, peer pressure, family tensions, financial insecurity, and more. These factors gradually take a toll on your health and personality over a long period of time.
So, have you ever thought of anything that could help you get rid of such negative energy in your life? Is there anything that can gradually take away your sorrows and anxieties, leaving you feeling positive and recharged? Well, we have one such great mudra for that: Shiva Linga Mudra. This mudra is also known as Linga Mudra worldwide.
Shiva Linga Mudra Meaning, How To Do Steps and Benefits:
The Mudra known as Linga Mudra is named after Lord Shiva, who is associated with bringing happiness and light from sorrow and darkness. Similar to Lord Shiva, this Mudra aims to achieve the same effect. The benefits of Linga Mudra are widely recognized and extend beyond simply providing energy and recharging oneself.
Shiva Linga Mudra Benefits:
- Linga mudra is a technique associated with Shiva Linga and is believed to aid weight loss.
- It is widely practiced and thought to remove negative energies from the body.
- The mudra aims to bring about a positive shift, leading to a lighter physical and mental state.
How To Do Shiva Linga Mudra:
Here are some easy and descriptive steps to help you perform the Shivmudra effortlessly:
- Start by sitting in a half lotus or any comfortable position on a light mat or carpet. This prevents radiation from the floor, which can hinder the practice of Shivmudra.
- It is recommended to close your eyes for better meditation and concentration, although you can choose to keep them open if you prefer.
- Begin by forming a bowl shape with your left hand.
- Place your right hand on top of the left hand, making a fist with the thumb extended upward.
- Keep the fingers of your left hand close together.
- Gently position your hands at the level of your abdomen, with your elbows pointing slightly outward and forward.
By following these steps, you can easily perform the Shivmudra and gradually master it.
Shiva mudra exercise is a simple and easy practice that can be done daily. You can dedicate 4-5 minutes each day for this exercise. There is no strict time requirement, so you have flexibility in practicing it. Linga mudra yoga pose can be performed either in the morning or evening. It is a versatile pose that can fit into your schedule.