We all desire to increase our Brain Power, right? Hakini hand Mudra is a solution that can effectively enhance your emotional and mental quotient within your brain. It achieves this by stimulating various parts of the mind. In the human body, there are seven yogini goddesses located in our psychic chakras. According to the Yogic tradition, Hakini is the yogini goddess who presides over the Ajna chakra or the third eye.
Performing Hakini Mudra can help you embody energy, thereby enhancing your imagination and memory. To achieve this Mudra, you can refer to the step-by-step details provided in this article.
How To Do Hakini Mudra:
Here are the simple steps you can follow to perform Hakini Mudra efficiently in the comfort of your home.
- Find a comfortable space and lay a yoga mat on the floor.
- Choose a sitting posture that suits you best, such as sukhasana, padmasana, or vajrasana.
- Relax your body and prepare for the practice ahead.
- Close your eyes gently and direct your gaze towards the third chakra.
- Allow your eyes to roll up slightly, encouraging inward focus and concentration.
- Shift your awareness from the external world to your breath.
- Concentrate on slow, steady, and continuous breathing.
- Let go of thoughts about the outside world and focus on the present moment.
- Deepen your practice by becoming more attuned to the sensation of your breath.
- Position your hands on your thighs or knees with palms facing upwards.
- Slowly raise both hands to chest level, palms facing each other.
- Touch the fingertips of both hands together, creating a connection.
- Gradually increase the duration of practicing Hakini Mudra, aiming for 30 to 45 minutes.
Tips To Perform Hakini Mudra:
Performing Hakini Mudra involves certain tips that should be kept in mind:
- Find a calm place without any disturbance: It is important to choose a serene environment to relax and practice Hakini Mudra, particularly if you are a beginner.
- Flexibility to practice anywhere: Once you become accustomed to performing Hakini Mudra, you can do it anywhere you like. This flexibility allows you to incorporate it into your daily routine easily.
- Maintain a straight back: While practicing Hakini Mudra, it is essential to keep your back straight. This helps in maintaining proper alignment and posture.
- Ensure body relaxation: Before initiating the mudra, ensure that your body is relaxed. This includes releasing any tension in the muscles and finding a comfortable position to perform the mudra effectively.
How Long Do You Hold Hakini Mudra?
Performing Hakini Mudra can greatly benefit your brain power, memory, and concentration. It is recommended to practice this gesture three times a day for 12 minutes each or for a continuous stretch of 30 to 35 minutes, whichever is convenient for you.
While practicing Hakini Mudra, it is crucial to maintain focus on the gesture itself. This can be done while listening to soothing music to enhance the experience. However, to achieve the desired results, consistency is key. It is necessary to practice this Mudra regularly for at least two months.
Best Time To Practice Hakini Mudra?
To achieve optimum results, it is recommended to practice Hakini Mudra during the early hours of the morning, at sunrise. This Mudra is best performed on an empty stomach, although it can still be done after food consumption. If you choose to do it after a meal, ensure that you wait for 45 to 60 minutes before practicing Hakini Mudra. Incorporating this Mudra into your yoga poses is beneficial, but it can also be practiced while walking, sleeping, or standing.
Hakini Mudra Benefits:
Hakini Mudra can enhance the power to awaken the kundalini Shakthi by pleasing the spiritual goddess, and sadhus, munis, and rishis practiced it. Here, we have listed the benefits of Hakini Mudra:
- Hakini Mudra is beneficial for mental illness, treating behavioral and emotional disorders in children, and reducing stress and anxiety.
- It enhances creativity by improving the functioning of the right side of the brain.
- Regular practice of Hakini Mudra helps combat depression and promotes a healthy and happy lifestyle.
- It improves memory power and the ability to retain and recall information.
- Hakini Mudra enhances concentration and focus, which is beneficial for multitasking jobs.
- It helps balance mindfulness by maintaining equilibrium between the brain’s hemispheres.
We hope that the Hakini Mudra benefits mentioned in this article will help you. Additionally, we have provided the procedure to perform this Mudra to help you become acquainted with it.